1 1/2 tbsp. garlic
1 1/2 tbsp. oil
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup/100 grams sliced pork meat
1/2 cup/100 grams pork liver, cut into strips
1/2 cup/100 grams heart
1/2 cup/100 grams pork spleen (optional)
50 grams kidney
1 pc. tomato, chopped
2 tbsp. patis
1/4 cup vinegar
1 1/2 tbsp. cracked white peppercorns
To prepare pork kidney:
Take out all the fat and membranes, leaving the smooth part of the kidney. Wash in running water. Rub on salt then cut into strips. Soak in water for an hour, changing the water after every 15 minutes. Wash kidneys with vinegar.
1. Sauté garlic until slightly brown, then add onion.
2. Add pork, liver, heart, kidney and turmeric.
3. Add tomatoes, patis and labanos. Add vinegar, do not stir.
4. Put in labanos, pepper and salt.
5. Serve when radish slices are cooked but still firm.