1 whole pato (duck), cleaned
1 tbsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
2 tsp. liquid seasoning
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. oil
30 grams sibut
2 tbsp. soy paste
3 tbsp. oyster sauce
10 cups water
salt and pepper to taste
200 grams miswa noodles
3/4 cup onions, toasted in oil
1/4 cup thinly sliced onion leeks, fried
1. Rub pato or itik with salt, pepper, seasoning and garlic.
2. Bake in a preheated over (375°F) for 45 minutes or until golden.
3. Chop into serving pieces. Set aside.
4. In a pan, sauté sibut in oil. Pour in soy paste, oyster sauce and water. Let boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Drain then bring back to fire. Add chopped pato and simmer for another 8 minutes.
6. Add noodles and toasted onions and cook for another 5 minutes.
7. Top the soup with crispy-fried onion leeks before serving. Yields 4 servings.