Pancit Lasap or pancit sa taba ng talangka
1 1/2 tsp. oil
1 tbsp. minced garlic
2 tbsp. sliced red onions
3 pcs. pork strips
4 pcs. shrimps, shelled
4 pcs. squid rings
1/2 cup crab fat
2 tbsp. pork chicharon
1. Sauté garlic and onions in oil until garlic is slightly toasted.
2. Blend in pork and sauté until done.
3. Add shrimps and squid rings and stir-fry just until cooked.
4. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. Using the same pan and oil, sauté crab fat and toss in noodles. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Transfer into a serving plate and top with sautéed pork, seafood and chicharon. Serve immediately.