1 kg. fresh Cabagan noodles*, blanched for 1 minute
3 tbsp. cooking oil
2 tbsp. minced garlic
1 pc. onion, thinly sliced
1/4 cup pork liver, cut into thin strips
1/4 cup pork strips
1 pc. chicken breast, deboned and cut into strips
4 pcs. squid, cleaned and cut into rings
1/2 cup shelled shrimps
1 small carrot, julienned
1 cup thinly sliced string beans
1/2 cup soy sauce
5 cups stock
1/3 cup cornstarch slurry
salt and pepper to taste
2 cups crushed chicharon
10 pcs. squid balls, fried
vinegar with chili
* Fresh egg noodles which can be brought from Chinese specialty stores or wet markets can be substituted for these noodles
1. Sauté garlic and onions in oil. Add liver and pork strips and cook until half done.
2. Toss in remaining seafood and vegetables and pan-fry until done.
3. Remove from pan and pour stock and soy sauce and let boil for a few minutes.
4. Stir in slurry and season with salt and pepper.
5. Toss in noodles and cook for a few minutes.
6. Transfer into a serving dish and top with cooked meat-seafood mixture, chicharon and squid balls.
7. Serve with vinegar, patis, catsup and soy sauce partnered with pan de limon or monay.