2 cups galapong bigas
1/2 cup galapong malagkit
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup coconut milk
2 tbsp. cocoa powder
1/4 cup peanuts, roasted and chopped
1. Prepare banana leaves by passing over open flame. Cut into 4” x 8” rectangular portions and grease with butter.
2. Combine galapong bigas, malagkit, sugar, coconut milk and cook until thick. Divide it into 2 portions. For one portion, add cocoa powder and mix until well blended.
1. Lay out white dough and fill with peanut.
2. Lay out chocolate portion and top over white part. Seal edges and twist. Wrap in banana leaf and tie with string to secure it.
3. Boil in water for 1 hour. After boiling, check one piece for doneness.