Miswa at patola soup
2 tbsp. cooking oil
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 tbsp. sliced red onion
1/4 cup ground pork
1 tbsp. chopped shrimp
3 cups broth
4 slices patola or young loofa gourd
1 cup miswa noodles
1. Sauté garlic and onion in oil until brown. Stir in ground pork and shrimps until cooked.
2. Pour in broth and let boil. Add in patola and noodles.
3. Simmer until patola is cooked.
4. Season to taste and remove from fire.
5. Whisk egg and serve immediately. Ideally served with puto, puto Biñan or pilipit.