Miki bihon alanganin
3 tbsp. oil
1 tsp. chopped garlic
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/3 cup pork loin (kasim) strips
1/2 cup chicken strips (preferably white meat)
2 pcs. shiitake mushrooms, soaked in water for 10 minutes and sliced thinly
2 tbsp. woodear mushrooms (optional), soaked in water and chopped
1/3 cup oyster sauce
1/4 cup carrot strips
1/3 cup sliced Baguio beans
3/4 cup sliced cabbage
1/4 tsp. liquid seasoning
7 cups hot chicken stock
300 grams miki noodles, washed and blanched
250 grams bihon noodles, soaked in water
for 15 minutes and blanched
1. In a pan, sauté garlic and onion in oil over high heat.
2. Add pork and chicken and stir-fry untilhalf-done.
3. Toss in shrimps, mushrooms, oyster sauce, and vegetables and cook for a few seconds.
4. Pour in hot stock and noodles and cook just until all the liquid has evaporated.
5. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.