Kidney sa miswa
3 pcs. whole calf’s kidney, halved
1 1/2 tsp. oil
1 tbsp. sliced ginger
30 grams sibut
8 cups chicken stock
200 grams miswa noodles
4 quail eggs, cooked and shelled
salt and pepper
1. Clean the kidneys by rubbing it well with a lot of rock salt.
2. Wash thoroughly and repeat this 3 times or until the odor is gone.
3. In a pan, sauté ginger and sibut in oil. Pour in stock and let it boil.
4. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Strain and bring back to fire. Throw in kidney and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add noodles and eggs. Simmer for another 5 minutes and season with salt and pepper. Yields 2 servings.