Bibingka malagkit with langka
3 cups malagkit rice
grated meat from 2 pieces coconut
1 cup hot water
3/4 cup white sugar
1 cup chopped fresh langka
1. Wash malagkit rice three times and set aside.
2. Combine grated coconut and hot water. Squeeze the grated coconut to produce 2 cups of coconut milk.
3. In a casserole, mix malagkit rice, coconut milk and sugar. Add langka meat which has been cut into strips. Stir and cook for 20–30 minutes until cook.
4. Transfer into a baking pan with aluminum foil and banana leaf. Spread evenly.
5. Spread coconut topping and bake until golden brown.