1 kilo fresh cassava
3 1/2 coconut milk
1 1/3 cups coconut milk from 2nd extract
1/3 cup white sugar
1/3 cup grated cheese
1/2 cup melted butter
2 pcs. whole eggs
1 big coconut (magulang)
1. Peel cassava and wash. Grate finely. Squeeze to extract juice and set aside.
2. Mix all ingredients then pour in a lined baking pan.
3. Bake at 3500F until the top is firm. Remove from the oven, spread the topping and return to the oven and continue baking until brown.
1 can condensed milk
3 cups coconut milk from 1st
1/2 cup all-purpose flour, dissolved
in coconut milk
1 piece pandan leaf
1. In a saucepan, pour coconut milk and the condensed milk and continue stirring until it boils.
2. Gradually add the flour then cook until thickened.
3. Add 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup sugar for topping (optional).