1 tbsp. cooking oil
1 tsp. minced garlic
3 tbsp. sliced onions
5 pcs. pork strips
4 pcs. squid rings
6 pcs. shrimps, shelled
1/4 cup sliced cabbage
3 tbsp. carrot strips
1 1/2 tsp. celery
3 pcs. Baguio beans, sliced
2 cups chicken stock
1/2 tsp. fish sauce
freshly cracked black pepper
1 tbsp. atsuete oil
3/4 cup egg noodles, blanched in hot water
for 3 minutes
3/4 cup sotanghon, soaked in water
1 tsp. sliced spring onions
1 pc. calamansi
1. Sauté garlic and onions in oil.
2. Add pork, squid and shrimps and cook for a minute.
3. Add vegetables and stir-fry until half done.
4. Pour in stock and bring to a boil. Season with fish sauce and pepper.
5. Toss in noodles and simmer until noodles are done.
6. Transfer to a serving plate and top with spring onions.
7. Serve with calamansi and fish sauce.