2 whole graham crackers,(4 sections,not),Separated two 1 1/2-ounce Hershey milk chocol bars
16 lg marshmallows
2 T Hershey's chocolate syrup in squirt bottle
1. Preheat the broiler. Arrange the graham crackers side by side on an oven-safe plate (such as ceramic). You can also use a baking sheet.
2. Stack the milk chocolate bars side by side on top of the graham crackers.
3. Arrange the marshmallows on the chcocolate in 4 rows 4 across, 4 down.
4. Broil the dessert on the middle rack for 1 to 3 minutes or until the marshmallows turn light brown on top.
5. Remove the dessert from the oven. If you used a baking sheet, carefully slide the dessert onto a serving plate. With the squirt bottle, immediately drizzle the chocolate syrup over the marshmallows in a sweeping back-and-forth motion. Drizzle the chocolate diagonally across the dessert one way, and then the other, creating a cross-hatch pattern. Allow the chocolate to over-shoot the dessert so that it creates a decorative pattern on the serving plate as well. Serves 2-4.