Chevy's Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Yield: 1 Servings
4 medium/large russet potatoes
1 T butter
1 T minced fresh garlic,(3-4 cloves)
3/4 c water
1/2 c cream
3/4 t salt
1/8 t black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Bake the potatoes by first rubbingthem lightly with oil and then baking them in the preheated oven for 1 hour until they are tender. Cool.
3. Mash potatoes and remove about half of the skin. You want to leave the rest in.
4. Melt the butter in a large suacepan over medium heat, then add garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
5. Add the remaining ingredients to the pan and cook for 5-10 minutes while stirring often until garlic mashed potatoes are very hot. Serves 4.