Burger King Biscuit Breakfast Sandwich
Yield: 1 Servings
1 sm can,(5 biscuits)
10 oz breakfast sausage,Ground
•(such as Jimmy Dean)
•(or 10 of),Slices
5 sl American Cheese
1. Prepare biscuits following instructions on the can (350 degrees for 15-18 min.). When you remove the biscuits from the oven brush the top of each with melted butter.
2. Spray a skillet over medium heat with non-stick cooking spray. Open both ends of a clean, small sliced pineapple can. Spray the inside of the empty can with the non-stick spray, and then place the can in the pan to heat up. Use more than one can if you'd like to speed up the cooking process.
3. Beat an egg, then pour it into the empty can mold, add a bit of salt and pepper, and cover with a saucepan lid. Cook for a couple minutes, then scrape a knife around the edge of the egg to release it. Remove the can then turn the egg over and cook it for another minute or two. Repeat with the remaining eggs.
4. If using sausage, form 2-ounce portions of sausage into patties with the same diameter as the biscuits. Cook the sausage in another hot skillet over medium heat until brown. If using bacon, cook the bacon and drain on paper towels.
5. Slice a biscuit in half through the middle. Build each sandwich by first stacking egg on the bottom half of the biscuit. Next arrange sausage (or 2 slices of bacon) on the egg, then a slice of American cheese. Top off each sandwich with the top biscuit half, then zap it in the microwave for 15-20 seconds to help melt the cheese. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Makes 5 sandwiches.