Burger King Big King
Yield: 1 Servings
1/4 c mayonnaise
2 t French dressing
2 t sweet pickle relish
1 t white vinegar
1/2 t sugar
1/4 t lemon juice
1/8 t paprika
• other ingredients:
4 sesame seed hamburger buns
1 1/2 lb beef,Ground
1 ds salt
1 ds pepper
8 sl American cheese
1 1/3 c lettuce,Chopped
1 sl white onion,separated, up to 2
8 dill pickle,Slices
1. Prepare the spread by combining the ingredients in a small bowl. Set this aside until you are ready to use it.
2. Preheat your barbecue or indoor grill to high heat.
3. Divide the ground beef into 8 even portions (3 ounces each). Roll each portion into a ball, then press each ball flat to form a patty about the same diameter as the bun.
4. Grill the beef patties for 2-3 minutes per side, or until done. Lightly salt and pepper each side of the patties.
5. As the meat cooks, brown the faces of the buns in a hot skillet, toaster oven or face-down on the grill. Watch the buns closely so that they do not burn.
6. Build each burger by first spreading a tablespoon of the spread on the face of the top bun. Arrange about 1/3 cup of lettuce evenly over the spread.
7. On the bottom bun stack a patty, then a slice of American cheese, another patty, and another slice of cheese.
8. On the top slice of cheese arrange 2-3 separated onion slices (rings), then 2 pickle slices.
9. Turn the top part of the burger over onto the bottom and serve. You may also want to zap the sandwiches in the microwave, individually, for 15-20 seconds each. Serves 4.