Rice Burger with Chicken Teriyaki
500 grams cooked rice, divided into 8 pieces and molded into a flat, round shape
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
1 sheet seaweed (nori), thinly sliced
250 grams chicken fillets, thinly sliced
50 grams cornstarch
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
2 tablespoons soya sauce
2 tablespoons cooking oil
1. Mix chicken fillets with sugar and soya sauce. Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
2. Cover chicken fillet with cornstarch.
3. Heat cooking oil on a flat, non-stick griddle. Bake chicken until cooked by flipping occasionally. Lift.
4. Combine mayonnaise and teriyaki sauce. Mix well. Take two rice patties and brush with mixture.
5. Arrange on rice lettuce and grilled chicken. Add carrot, radish, and slices of seaweed (nori).
6. Cover with a rice patty that’s been smeared with mayonnaise.
|Rice Burger with Chicken Teriyaki Recipe|