1/4 cup chicken skin, cut into strips
1 1/2 tsp. achuete oil
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 tbsp. sliced onion
1/3 cup cooked chicken, shredded
3 pcs. shrimps, shelled
1 tbsp. tenga ng daga
1 tbsp. carrot strips
1 tsp. kinchay, chopped
1 1/2 cups sotanghon noodles, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
1 tsp. patis
pinch cracked black pepper
1. In a pan, sweat chicken skin until fat from the skin comes out. Discard the skin.
2. Add in achuete oil and sauté garlic and onions until fragrant.
3. Blend in chicken and shrimps and cook until pink.
4. Add in vegetables. Toss in noodles and season to taste with patis and pepper.
5. Serve immediately with camachili or mamon tostado.