2 cups galapong malagkit
1 cup galapong bigas
1 cup coconut milk
3/4 cup condensed milk
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 cup finely grated cooked ube
1/2 cup langka
1/2 tsp. ube or purple food coloring
1/4 tsp. yellow food coloring
Topping: Latik, 1 pc. niyog
1. Prepare bowl. Combine galapong malagkit, galapong bigas, coconut milk, sugar, condensed milk and evaporated milk.
2. Divide ingredients into 3 bowls. In the first bowl, add ube and ube food coloring. Blend until fine.
3. In another bowl, add langka and blend until fine.
4. Leave the last bowl as is.
5. Prepare a 9-inch round pan with buttered aluminum foil.
6. Steam first ube mixture for 20– 30 minutes.
7. Steam the second layer (white) for an additional 30 minutes. The third layer, the langka mixture, is then steamed for another 30 minutes.
8. Serve with latik.