1 tbsp. cooking oil
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 1/2 dried shrimps, ground
1 1/2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
1 cup shrimp stock
1 tbsp. fish sauce
1 tsp. achuete oil
2 tbsp. cooking oil
1/2 tsp. minced garlic
4 pcs. pork strips
6 pcs. shrimps, shelled
1 1/2 cups Malabon rice noodles, blanched in stock
2 tbsp. crumbled pork chicharon
1 egg, hard-boiled, shelled and wedged
4 pcs. squid rings adobo with ink
1 tbsp. tinapa
4 pcs. oysters, blanched and shelled
1. Sauté garlic and ground dried shrimp in oil. Add flour to make a roux.
2. Whisk in stock little by little, mixing after each addition.
3. Season with fish sause and add enough achuete oil to obtain desired color.
4. Simmer over low heat. Set aside.
5. Sauté garlic in oil until light brown.
6. Add pork and shrimps. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from pan and set aside.
7. Using the same pan, toss in noodles and heat for a minute.
8. Pour prepared sauce and toss to coat noodles evenly with the sauce.
9. Arrange sautéed shrimps, pork, chicharon, egg, squid, tinapa flakes, and oysters.
10. Serve with calamansi. Can be enjoyed with camachili or biscocho de cana.