Pancit bihon guisado
2 tbsp. oil
1/2 tsp. minced garlic
2 tsp. sliced red onions
4 pork strips
4 pcs. shrimps, shelled
3 tbsp. shredded chicken meat
2 tbsp. carrot strips
5 pcs. chicharo
1/4 cup sliced cabbage
2 pcs. Baguio beans, sliced
1 cup rich chicken/shrimp stock
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 1/2 cups pancit bihon
salt and pepper
1. Sauté garlic and onion in oil until fragrant.
2. Stir in pork strips and cook until brown.
3. Blend in shrimps and chicken meat.
4. Add all the vegetables and stir fry just until done. Remove half of the mixture and set aside.
5. Pour in stock and soy sauce. Let boil.
6. Toss in noodles, season to taste and simmer just until noodles are tender.
7. Transfer to a serving plate and top with the reserved meat-vegetable mixture.
8. Serve immediately with pan de sal or ensaymada.