1 tbsp. cooking oil
1/2 tsp. minced garlic
1 tbsp. sliced onions
3 tbsp. pork strips
4 pcs. shelled shrimps
3 pcs. squid rings
1 tbsp. chicken gizzard (cooked until tender and sliced)
1 pc. chicken heart (cooked until tender and sliced)
4 strips pork asado
3 slices Chinese sausage
1 1/2 tbsp. carrot strips
1 tsp. sliced celery
3 tbsp. sliced cabbage
4 pcs. chicharo
1 pc. shiitake mushrooms, sliced
1 tsp. chopped tenga ng daga
1 tsp. oyster sauce
2 tbsp. soy paste
1/2 cup chicken stock
1 tsp. cornstarch slurry
157 grams lomi noodles
1/4 tsp. sesame oil
1 tsp. chopped spring onions
2 pcs. quail eggs, cooked and shelled
1 pc. pork siomai
salt, pepper and sugar
1. In a pan, sauté garlic and onions in oil until fragrant.
2. Stir in pork strips, shrimps, squid rings, gizzard and heart until pork is slightly brown.
3. Blend in vegetables and stir-fry. Add in oyster sauce, soy paste and stock.
4. Let boil and thicken with slurry.
5. Toss in noodles (blanch noodles in hot water for at least 30 seconds to remove ammonia scent) and sesame oil.
6. Adjust seasoning with salt, pepper and a little sugar.
7. Transfer into serving plate and top with chopped spring onions, quail eggs and siomai.
8. Serve immediately. Enjoy with monay or biscocho.