1 tsp. minced garlic
2 tbsp. sliced onions
1 tbsp. cooking oil
3 pork strips
1/4 pc. Chinese sausage, sliced
2 pcs. shrimps, shelled
3 pcs. squid rings
1 pc. chicken heart, boiled until tender then sliced
4 sliced chicken gizzard, boiled until tender then sliced
3 slices pork asado
2 pcs. broccoli florettes
1 tbsp. carrot strips
1 tsp. celery strips
2 pcs. cauliflower florettes
1 tbsp. sliced cabbage
2 pcs. chicharo
1 pc. fresh mushroom, sliced
1 tsp. sliced tenga ng daga, soaked in water then sliced
1 tsp. oyster sauce
2 tbsp. soy paste
2 cups chicken stock
1 tbsp. cornstarch slurry
1 cup lomi noodles, blanched for 30 seconds
salt and pepper
1/4 tsp. sesame oil
1 pc. egg
1 tsp. chopped spring onion
2 tbsp. chopped chicharon
1 pc. pork siomai
1 pc. squid ball, fried
2 pcs. quail eggs, cooked and shelled
1 sprig cilantro or wansuey
1. Sauté garlic and onions in oil over high heat until fragrant.
2. Add in pork strips and sausage and cook until pork is half done.
3. Toss in shrimps, squid rings, heart, gizzard, and asado. Cook until shrimps turn pink.
4. Blend in all the vegetables, oyster sauce, and soy paste.
5. Cook for a while and pour in stock. Let boil then thicken with slurry.
6. Add in noodles and season with salt and pepper.
7. Turn off fire and blend in sesame oil and egg and mix slightly into serving bowl and top with spring onions, chicharon, siomai, squid ball, and quail eggs with egg cracklets or pilipit. Top with a sprig of cilantro or wansuey.