1 1/2 cups charcoal-grilled and diced liver
1/2 cup vinegar
1/2 cup water
4 tbsp. oil
1/3 cup chopped onions
1 tsp. soy sauce
7 tbsp. sugar
1 tbsp. salt
1/3 cup bread crumbs
1/2 tbsp. crushed luyang dilaw (turmeric)
1. Blend/Osterize liver until fine. Add vinegar and continue blending.
2. Add water and mix. Strain mixture to extract juice.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté garlic and onions.
4. Pour liver juice into a pan and add pepper, soy sauce, sugar, salt and bread crumbs.
5. Add a little water to dilaw na luya and strain.
6. Pour liver juice into suace. Reduce. Add sampaloc puree (optional).