2 tbsp. cooking oil
1 tsp. minced garlic
3 tbsp. sliced onion
1/2 tsp. atsuete oil
4 pcs. pork strips
4 pcs. shrimps, shelled
2 pcs. string beans, cut into 2-inch pcs.
thinly sliced bitter gourd (ampalaya)
1 pc. okra, sliced
2 tbsp. sliced banana heart
3 pcs. sliced eggplant
1/2 cup shrimp stock
1/2 tsp. patis
freshly cracked black pepper
1 1/2 cups sotanghon noodles, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes.
1. Sauté garlic and onions in oil.
2. Add atsuete oil, pork and shrimps and cook until shrimps turn pink.
3. Mix in all vegetables and stir-fry until half-done. Pour in stock and bring to a boil.
4. Season with patis and pepper. Toss in drained noodles and simmer for a minute.
5. Serve immediately with Jacobina or pilipit.