Guinataang bulaklak ng kalabasang binusog
1/2 cup shrimp, sliced
1/2 cup chicken meat, sliced
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. egg white
1 cup bulaklak ng kalabasa (squash
Onion chives – blanched in hot stock or
1 tsp. garlic, minced
1/4 cup onion, sliced
1 tbsp. white ginger, sliced
1 cup fresh coconut milk
1 tbsp. fish sauce (patis)
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
3 pcs. finger chilies
1. Chop shrimp and chicken together. Add salt, pepper and eggwhites. Mix well to blend. Stuff in squash blossoms. Tie ends with wilted onion chives.
2. Sauté garlic, onion and white ginger in oil until golden brown.
3. Add coconut milk and season with fish sauce and ground ginger.
4. Add stuffed squash blossoms and simmer to cook.
5. Add finger chilies and simmer again.