Fried lumpiang sibuyas
2 tbsp. cooking oil
2 pcs onion, chopped
2 pcs red onion, chopped
1 pc. white tokwa, thinly sliced
1/2 cup shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tbsp. fish sauce
1/4 cup onion leeks, sliced
4–6 pcs. lumpia wrapper
salt and pepper
1. Heat oil in pan and add onion and shrimp. Sauté for few minutes.
2. Add white tokwa, fish sauce and onion leeks.
3. Simmer to cook. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spoon mixture in lumpia wrapper. Roll and seal edges with egg whites.
5. Deep fry. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
6. For the sauce: You can serve it with vinegar with garlic, onion, pepper, salt, finger chili and bagoong balayan or bagoong alamang.