1 tsp. cooking oil
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp. guinamos (fermented Ilonggo shrimp paste)
1 kg. beef bones with marrow
1 tbsp. soy sauce
250 grams pork kasim
20 cups water
sugar, salt and pepper to taste
400 grams large intestine, cleaned and
cooked until tender
150 grams fresh pork liver, cooked until
tender and sliced thinly
100 grams chicharon bulaklak, chopped
1/2 cup chopped spring onions
500 grams fresh mami (small), blanched
* Blanch noodles in hot water until ammonia odor is gone.
1. In a pot, sauté onions and guinamos. Add bones, pork, soy sauce and water and simmer until pork is tender.
2. Season stock with salt, pepper and sugar.
3. Remove pork and slice thinly.
4. In a bowl, place 100 grams of noodles. Top with slices of pork, liver, intestine, chicharon and spring onions.
5. Pour hot soup and serve immediately. Serve with puto manapla or camachile.