8 cloves garlic
2 tbsp. oil
800 grams mixed pork belly cubes or chicken meat
3 tbsp. vinegar
1/4 tsp. cracked peppercorns
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tbsp. patis
1/2 tsp. salt
1. Sauté garic in oil until slightly brown. Stir-fry pork until brown.
2. Add vinegar and simmer. Don't stir until vinegar boils and releases its acidic odor.
3. Add pepper, soy sauce, patis and continue simmering over low heat until meat is brown and tender.
4. Flake the very tender meat with your ladle and debone meat parts.
5. Continue simmering until liquid is reduced into the oil. This will fry your adobo until you have brown colored flakes.